Are you reorganising your QA department again?
Are too many bugs being caught at the end of testing or, worse, not at all?
Are your testers working lots of hours with little impact?
Do you know what your testers are doing?
Do they know what they should be doing?
Are your clients complaining about the software?
An assessment looks at the entire Software Development life cycle and identifies the best places for improvements. It finds the best and most effective places to ramp up Quality Assurance and Quality Control with positive ROI and where resources are committed for no benefit. It locates process improvement areas to make everyone’s life easier.
Quality Assurance Assessment
NVP Software Solutions provides Assessments of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Software Testing) Practices to identify cost reduction opportunities and improve Quality Assurance effectiveness and efficiency.
The Quality Assurance Assessment is an investigation of the processes that include software development and quality control. The Software Testing assessment provides expert evaluation on all aspects of software testing based on industry best practices
Our Quality Assurance assessment services include:
- Find and analyze all existing Quality Assurance issues.
- Provide full details and recommendations on what can be improved.
- Provide a high level roadmap to implement the recommendations.
- Manage the required changes.
- Evaluate the implemented SQA program to ensure its success.
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements.
- Provide formal documentation of the improvements and detailed reports.
NVP’s assessments provide guidance to improve your processes and the quality of your software.
- Resolves client dissatisfaction resulting in more business.
- Fixes where current processes are not working.
- More efficient IT service saving money.
- More effective IT service saving money.