Are the same Quality Assurance and Software Testing problems occurring release after release?
Do you need to make your testing more effective?
Is the IT department always fixing old problems and churning rather than moving forward to new items?
Are your personnel frustrated with what they have to do?
Consulting solves your issues and removes the roadblocks to success. Consulting looks at the problems and generates a beneficial solution. People work more effectively and efficiently with better results.
Quality Assurance & Control Consulting
NVP Software Solutions provides Consulting on Quality Assurance and Quality Control Practices to identify opportunities for cost reduction and improved effectiveness and efficiency.
Our Quality Assurance and Control Consulting services include:
- Find and analyze existing Quality Assurance issues.
- Find and analyze existing Quality Control (Software Testing) issues.
- Provide consulting on Quality Assurance or Quality Control improvements in the existing SDLC.
- Provide a road map for improvement of Quality Assurance Processes.
- Provide a road map for improvement of Quality Control Processes.
NVP’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control Consulting services provide guidance to improve your processes and the quality of your software.
- Experienced consultants utilizing best practices.
- More efficient IT practices.
- More effective IT practices.
- Fulfill final client QA requirements.
- Reduce project risk and client risk.
Quality Assurance Launch Process
NVP Software Solutions launches your Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes on the correct path to ensure successful delivery of tested and quality software.
The Launch process ensures that a Quality Control effort is starting down the correct Quality Assurance path balancing the risk and expenditure to ensure a profitable project and a solid baseline for future projects.
Specific tasks are:
- Assess the proposed project for its Quality Assurance and Software Testing requirements.
- Write a strategy/plan to tackle the Quality Assurance and Software Testing of the project.
- Train personnel in the required steps to successfully implement the strategy and subsequent testing.
- Monitor the ongoing project as required to ensure compliance with best practices and the approved plan.
- Internal resources can run the current and future Quality Assurance and Software Testing projects.
- Trained internal resources.
- Support of experts.