Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace®
Course Length: 3 days
Start Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2020-09-02
Price: $2020 CAD
While anyone can benefit from learning to be a great workplace coach, Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace is designed with Agile practitioners in mind. You’ll do well in this program if:
- You’re serious about excellence.
- You believe people are capable of more than they know.
- You’ve seen good coaching at work and want to learn how to do that.
- You’ve seen not-so-good coaching at work and want to learn how not to do that.
- You already understand the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts.
- If you’re going to be called an Agile “coach,” you want to be the best coach you can be.
- You’re willing to be a beginner. Masterful coaching takes practice. You can’t rush it.
Certification-ready – if you wish to seek a coaching credential from the International Association of Coaching, you’ll be prepared for its level one written exam. And if you wish to seek an agile credential from ICAgile, successful completion earns you the ICP-ACC certificate.