Kanban Systems Improvement® (KMPII)
Course Length: 2 days
Start Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2020-11-26
Price: $1795 CAD
This 2-day course focuses on the roll out and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will also learn how to manage, optimize, scale, and evolve your Kanban system over time.
- Managing Evolutionary Change
- Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Feedback Loops and Continuous Learning
- Implementing and Scaling out Kanban
- Balancing Demand and Capability
- Optimizing Flow and Predictability
Students completing both the Kanban Systems Design (KMP I) class and this class (KMP II) will earn the Kanban Management Professional® (KMP) credential with Kanban University®.
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- Kanban University® (KU) certificate
- Profile listing on the KU alumni page
- Free Agile Advice e-book
- Registered Education Provider with KU and PMI
Download your copy for pre-reading by David J. Anderson:
Essential Kanban Condensed: https://resources.kanban.university/guide/
[Please register using a corporate email address, if applicable, as that is how we determine corporate loyalty program discounts.]
Both KMP I and KMP II must be completed to achieve the designation.