Boot Camp for Software Quality
Course Length: Flexible
Start Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2021-12-31
Price: $500 CAD
This two-day foundation course is designed for learning and understanding IT quality concepts. It provides an excellent overview of the entire IT quality professional area. It further provides a macro introduction of the quality assurance area by introducing and reviewing the principles expounded by leading quality experts. This seminar also addresses the important aspects to consider for those organizations that desire to properly organize their quality initiative for improved productivity and organizational integrity. It includes certain case study analyses to reaffirm topic areas covered.
The participant will be introduced to the important quality principles, concepts, responsibilities and vocabulary, will conduct a brief quality management self-assessment, will learn how to implement an IT quality program and will learn how to build a short term action program for your IT organization.
- Learn the fundamentals of software quality principles, concepts, responsibilities, and vocabulary.
- Each participant will conduct a brief quality management self-assessment
- Provide a step-by-step process to implement an IT quality program
- Learn where your organization is and where it wants to be in a quality function
- Learn how to make it happen and where to start on the quality journey
- Help you build a short-term action program for your IT organization by completing a quality action plan
Who Should Attend
Individuals with responsibilities such as:
- Quality Assurance Managers/Supervisors/Analysts
- IT Managers
- Project Leaders
- IT Service Users
- QA Leaders