Facilitation Skills for the Agile Workplace® (ICP-ATF)
Course Length: 2 days
Start Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2020-04-30
Price: $1500 CAD
This 2-day course will equip you, as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Leader, to support the diverse team processes you’ll encounter. From exploration to decision making, every group interaction presents a set of unique challenges.
In this participative and practical workshop, you will explore and practice group facilitation tools and techniques. You’ll learn to design group meetings that engage your audience and result in agreed-upon outcomes that goes beyond just 'memorize these rules.'
You will build your capability in a safe and supportive group environment and gain valuable feedback as you learn:
- The Agile facilitator role and stance
- How to design and facilitate meetings
- How to facilitate collaboration & team decision making
- How to facilitate team and project chartering
- How to facilitate planning meetings & retrospectives
- Dealing with dysfunction, disruption & discouragement
- Handling conflict
Certification-ready: if you wish to seek an Agile credential from ICAgile, successful completion earns you the ICP-ATF certificate.