Quality Assurance Management
NVP Software Solutions provides management of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Software Testing) aspects of a project. The manager is a full time resource managing a team of multiple people (either your resources or external as required) to complete a project and providing sufficient assurance to the final client that due diligence has been completed.
Reduced risk to the final client.
Fulfills client Quality Assurance and Quality Control requirements.
Provides resources as required.
Our Quality Assurance Management services include:
- Quality Assurance Assessment for the identified project.
- Quality Assurance Planning.
- Quality Control of the plan and test environment(s).
- Management of test execution.
- Completion of test documentation.
- Post Implementation Review and Improvements identified.
NVP Software Solutions provides management and testing on an ongoing basis for testing projects. The Offsite Quality Assurance Management process provides resources and management for a testing project where the client does not have the resources to complete it internally. Our Offsite Quality Assurance Management services include:
- Manage the Quality Assurance and Software Testing Offsite.
- Provide test cases, test plans, test results, and Quality Assurance processes.
- Tailor the support to the client risk profile.
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance as if you had senior resources on site but without the cost and commitment.
- Start at an expert level rather than with a junior resource, omitting the learning phases and getting directly to the required Quality level.