Enrolment for 2018 courses on the following topics is still open:
- Test Leadership – Toronto – April and October 2018
- Manager’s Test Planning – Toronto – February, April and October 2018
- Effective Software Testing – Toronto – February, April and October 2018
- Effective Software Testing – Online – April and September 2018
- Boot Camp for Testers- – Toronto – February, May and October 2018
- CSTE Certification Training – Online – April and September 2018
- CSQA Certification Training – Online- April and September 2018
- CAST Certification Training – Online February and September 2018
- Certifed ScrumMaster (R) (CSM) – Toronto – February through June 2018
- Certifed Scrum Product Owner (R) (CSPO) – Toronto – February through June 2018
- Other courses on request
Courses are continuing throughout 2018.
Take your opportunity to get training created by experts in the field. Make 2018 your best Quality Assurance year by being prepared and ready for whatever might come your way in terms of Software Testing or Quality Assurance.
Quality Assurance is not just a solution to a technical software problem. It is a consideration for the entire business. Software Quality Assurance failures impact the entire business and can lead to large problems if not addressed.
Training testers using NVP supplied courses provides testers with the techniques, tools, and knowledge to select the best method for testing – not the one that has been used for the last 15 years that’s falling short!
When you work with an experienced software testing trainer you benefit by:
- Creating more valuable employees that pays back more than investments
in any test tool!
- Getting real value from testing
- Enhancing speed, accuracy and results from your testing processes
- Seeing larger profits
Quality assurance training is a great way to help ensure your systems are working for you while supporting and contributing to the growth of your company.